Saturday, January 6, 2007

Not necessarily hang gliding.

We are staying at the Apex caravan park and this river is on 3 sides of the park. It used to be like the local swiming pool run by the town but after too many people drowned they sold it off and built a pool.


PLEASE! Don't tell the rental car company. ;)

Would you like to sit on these?

They think Joerge and I are brothers.

A dusty going through the launch line.

Kinda artsy. On glide from base, I think the sun and my shivering contributed to "the look".

Thanx to Clay for lending me his camera for all of these pics and Ralph for letting me use his laptop to post it all.

3 comments:

Flying Machine said...

Very clever the "gliderider" made out of pvc pipes.

Thanx for your up to date comments about the competition.

Keep it up and good winds

Anonymous said...

When I think about it you and Joreg have very similar accent's

Rob Clarkson

Mark Dowsett said...

Nice job on task 4 Scott. 19th! That must be a career high heh?! Keep going....looks like long days (thus no blog postings by anyone....feels good huh?