Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cool houses and cool water

Spent the day trying to relax, recover and rehabilitate. I went for a long walk, found a physiotherapist and booked some time. I have had a problem with my hands going numb for years and it gets really bad when I fly. I have been to 3 doctors, 1 surgeon, acupuncture, active release and physio and I still have the problem. The guy I saw today has given me a bit of relief but I think the killer anti inflammatory I got will help more.

As I had some time to kill I went for a walk and found the coolest group of houses I have ever seen. www.svarmisk.com.au


A view of town and the valley.

OB doing a back flip off of the rope swing into the river.

I think OB is going pee. :)

Registration is this evening at the pub. It will probably be the usual, too much paperwork and too much beer. We fly tomorrow, I will let you know how it all goes. The glider I fly won this comp last year so I plan to just let it do it's thing. I hope it remembers how it won so it can do it again.

No comments: