Thursday, January 11, 2007

2 days off, I need it.

Over the last week I have been in the air for over 24 hrs and flown around 1000 km of xc. We have 2 days off before the Bogong cup and my poor wrists need the rest.
We packed up the car (it all barely fit) and made our way 5 hrs south to Mt. Beauty to get set up for out next comp. It is a really cool place, I love it. Mt. Beauty has 1 of every thing you need and it is a trendy little resort town full of hip people and modern architecture.
I have been feeling home sick today, I miss my daughter a great deal and I missing having my sweet heart in my arms.

I don't know if all of you are interested in pictures of birds and kangaroos but I know my daughter would be so excited to see them so I take the pictures and post them for her, luv u. Go team!



Loaded for bear and on the way to Mt. Beauty.

Mt. Emu

Some kind of parrot, his girl was hanging out and squawking just to the Right of the frame.

Jeff and I got the thing bouncing really good.

What I am doing now.

No comments: