Thursday, August 2, 2007

OK, OK...... I know it's been a while.


This is how my last day at the santa cruze flats race ended up. My glider is pointing to a tower at the airport that was goal, 2 km away. Ahhhhh. I hate landing short!










The next stop was the Canadian nats in Lumby. This is a picture of coopers launch at one of the only times it wasn't raining. We only had 2 valid tasks, I finished second.









I did get to hang with a great group of friends for the week, made hanging out in the rain worth it.








I did get to do a few tandems though.










Good thing Chris had a full face helmet. ( sorry dude)

Jon Orders had his car decorated, the poem on the winsheild made it all worth it.


I spent a ton of time with my little girl. Emma you ROCK!
I flew in Glden almost every weekend. The picture is of Lake Windemeere, 120 km down the range from Golden. I have also been working on a little tattoo.

1 comment:

Shapiro said...

The ink looks great. I am stoked that you are in Texas. Wish I could be there with you for good times and I wish even more that you were coming to Brazil. Good luck and your charger will be in the mail tomorrow.
Cheers bro