Sunday, August 5, 2007

Biscuits and gravy.


Moore and I got here early sat morning. After a good nights sleep it was time to get my gear set up on the front lawn of the motel.


My glider survived my trip in gret shape (thanx AA).


I felt very proud to put the tem logo on my wing.


And On Moores van that he bought just so we could all be retrieved in comfort.


On Moores trp down here he took slight detour and flew at Kitty Hawk.


mmm mmm good! When in Rome.


Home sweet home for the next 2 1/2 weeks.


Everyone is starting to arrive today. I had breakfast with the Italians this morning and yesterday I helped Adam Parer from Austrailia put his glider together. I am so excited to see so many friends from so many remote places all come together to celebrate what we love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey where is that lazy brother of mine Ross To busy to help set up. Typical Hunter