Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Inspiration

Many great men have inspired me throughout my life.


Leonardo for his creativity.


The Idea of Santa Clause for his generosity.


Christ for his compassion.


Boyde Coddington for his fashion sense.



And the Team of Jeff Squared for their high level of heterosexualness.

So I decided late this winter that I would try to be more like these incredible men who have influenced my life so much. I came upon the one thing that all of these great men had which I do not, a BEARD. So over a vast amount of time (6 weeks) I toiled at being more like my heros, but is was all for not. I am either too sensitive or not near man enough to do it, it was too hard and uncomfortable to be a man like my heros so the beard had to go.

Not wanting to completely waste my efforts I decided to document the unveiling of the real me.



Hairy and unhappy


The first step: pork chops and a goat. ( sounds like a meal)



The Pro wrestler.


I kinda felt like an extra gay Paul Sr.


This was inspired by the Killers.


I felt very French.


ahhhh much better.

After all of the hard work I have been doing since Oz ( nothing really that is why I havn't posted anything). I really need to go flying! More on that soon.

2 comments:

OB said...

well there ain't nothin' heterosexual about your self portraits... Dam that's funny. Bring your baby blue briefs...you know, the ones with the brown racing stripe.

Anonymous said...

I think you should have tried some handle bars or maybe waxed the stash for a western curl. That would have been extra gay. I love it.
-J