Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Between Oz and Florida

After getting home from Oz I just jumped back into my home life. Hangin with the kid, work and the gym. A few things were different. But most of it was all the same.


I still don't pick up after myself. This pile of gear from Oz stayed this way on the basement floor for a month.

My Daughter was thrilled to have a new boyfriend to play with. Brett stayed with us for 2 months since he got his first real job here in Calgary.

Spent about 4 hrs in the air soaring at Cochrane when the Chinooks blew in.

I am flying real fast, no really I am.

Ross, Rob, Bernard and myself short packing our gliders on Bernard's drive way on Sunday. we all get on the plane on Thursday to go to Quest for the Flytec championship. The 4 of us are hooking up with Mark and Jim so 6 Canadians will be there for the comp. I am also so looking forward to seeing all of my other good friends again.

No comments: