Saturday, April 19, 2008

I LOVE WESTJET!!!!


Whenever I can I will always fly WestJet. They have taken me and my glider to LA, Orlando x2, Phoenix x2, and Kelowna. No Other airline supports what we do so much. I'm not being paid for this but I just wanted to say that these guys rock. Here's why.

Dave (in the picture below) was waiting for us when we got there. He had arranged for customs to come out and inspect our gliders and then we carried them down to the baggage claim area and they were loaded out through the over sized baggage claim to a waiting cart. He was great! Thanx Dave.



They made sure our gliders made it onto the plane and put all 4 into the tail. ( and they were put on top!




The ticketing agent gave us the whole front row (6 seats for us 4) and the flight attendants were a ton of fun. When I said I was bored they had me serving the other guest water and later I also helped collecting garbage. Thanx for the fun Susan and Jody.

No comments: