Thursday, December 28, 2006

Packing sucks!




When you travel on a plane you are only allowed 3 pieces of luggage. I am going to Australia for 3 weeks, I have 1 hang glider and 1 harness, that leaves me with only 1 carry-on to put 3 weeks of clothes into. I am apologizing to everyone in advance for I will be wearing the same pair of shorts in every picture (ick). I have been obsessing this time about what to bring this trip compared to others. I keep trying to remind myself that it is just another hang gliding comp and trying to forget that it is on the other side of the planet. But now that I have every available inch stuffed there seems to be a theme. All of my gear resembles a fat person wearing spandex. So me and the fat ladies will be getting on the plane tommorow and heading to a much warmer place. ( my place today after a nice little storm last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna miss u big daddy!!!
Good Luck
Tiffy

OB said...

Oh bro - I'm gonna out stink you with my fashionable shorts. If I do it state-side, imagine when I have clothing restrictions...See you in 18 hours. -OB

Anonymous said...

Im going to double miss you BIG DADDY, whatever Tif.... Loving you love Kim
ps your sweet gals were just here, we had our new years tonight!
xo